Graphic Design Boot Campfor the Non-Designer - Online Courses
Just because you’re not a graphic designer it doesn’t mean you can’t produce nicely designed material.
You’re a creative individual, but trying to master some of the creative software leaves you dazed and confused.
Is This You?
- More and more you find yourself having to produce printed or digital material, but you have no formal training in graphic design.
- You spend hours in front of YouTube videos, watching tutorial after tutorial, trying to learn one task in Photoshop, but you keep missing one crucial step.
- You want to create nice slick graphics for your social media campaigns but you have no clue where to start.
- Photoshop is so overwhelming, you can’t figure out which tool to use—the dodge tool or the burn tool; the healing tool or the rubber stamp? And forget about the pen tool… what on earth is that for?
- You don’t need or want to get a degree in, you just need some quick, concise instruction to help give your material designs a more organized and professional look.
Enroll in the Graphic Design Boot Camp for Non-Designers Course and let’s cut through the confusion.
What You Will Learn:
- The nitty gritty basics so you understand the workspaces of Photoshop or InDesign.
- Basic graphic design principles to help you create aesthetically pleasing graphics for your business.
- Basic principles of typography so you don’t make the mistake is using Comic Sans (hahaha, inside joke).
- Even if Photoshop and InDesign are out of your league, there are similar alternatives that you will be able to master.
Learn the basics and more.
Design and Typography Principles
Learn the basics. Before you can properly use the tools in InDesign and Photoshop, you will need to equip yourself with the basic principles. The lessons will include hands-on exercises, video tutorials and PDF handouts. Creating great layouts that are not only beautiful but balanced and have proper flow, to direct the reader to important elements, will make your work look more organized and professional.
Having trouble making your own flyers or other printed materials? You will get an introduction to the software program, a tour of the workspace and settings through hands-on exercises, video tutorials and PDF handouts. You’ll learn some basic tips to help you become familiar with InDesign so you can create your own projects from start to finish.
Overwhelmed by Photoshop? This course offers basic introductory information for the beginner who has little or no experience with Photoshop. You will get an introduction to the software program, a tour of the workspace and settings through hands-on exercises, video tutorials and PDF handouts. By the end of the course you will be able to begin your own project from start to finish because you’ll have a better comfort level of how to work with text, layers and saving various file formats.